STOP RIGHT THERE, WE HAVE THE ANSWER.
Our multidisciplinary team of professionals will help you shape your website so that it comes to life with the design and self-sufficiency that you have been waiting for so long.
MY BESPOKED WEBSITE
Bespoke + self-sufficient are two words worth investing in
Are you looking for a specific web design which is impossible to replicate on ready-made platforms? Are you tired of constantly asking programmers for help to edit your website? Would you like to create a bespoke website that adapts to your needs in real time? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you’re in the right place.
UX AND UI SERVICE
Owning a website is not enough! You need to make it user-friendly thanks to UX and UI
It’s paramount to study our potential clients and understand their browsing rhythm as well as their habits to create a free website environment that encourages sales.
The UX/UI service will help your business in ways that you have never imagined, since it improves your website’s interface and user flows, while implementing design and usability strategies that very soon pay off.
ANALYSIS AND USABILITY:
We’ll shape your business through analysis and research to achieve your business goal. Which type of navigation are your potential customers accustomed to? What will work best with them?
We will help create a visual experience for desktop and mobile devices with an attractive design and usability that suits your business.
What draws your potential customer’s attention?
Welcome, non-conformist: here’s a team of creative developers at your entire disposal.
Bespoke development that every non-conformist needs on their website
A calculating machine? A rocket being launched from the bottom of the page to the main menu? A puppy acting as a help assistant? If you have a specific function in mind that you consider key to your website (however bizarre it may be), we will design this bespoke development service specifically for you (:
STORES IN PRESTASHOP, SHOPIFY OR WOOCOMMERCE?
The time has come for your store to become a true star and shine online
When it comes to selling products online, it is CRITICAL that the online store or ecommerce is set up properly.
The number of products or the multiple combinations of the products you sell is not really that important.
We’re the perfect team of professionals to transform your lifelong business into a true digital business with an online store, thanks to Prestashop, Shopify or Woocommerce.
BESPOKE WEBSITE IN HUBSPOT?
Capturing, monitoring and managing your website’s potential customers without having to give up the precious design you have in mind
More and more companies are choosing to host their website on a CRM platform like Hubspot.
Building or transforming your website into a Hubspot website is a customizing job that will help you streamline your relationship with customers and allow you to have more centralized information about your sales process.
Our team of programmers specialized in hubl are more than qualified, so challenge us and explain all the details.
San Sebastián de los Reyes
Web development in WordPress
With what system are you going to develop my website?
Installation of CMS (Content Manager System) is proposed WordPress, which is currently the most widely used, providing security in future updates and optimizations.
This CMS offers a very good base optimization for SEO that would be complemented with the work to be developed later in the design of the web and that will make Enhance positioning in search engines like Google.
Currently it is one of the most used CMS and allows us to make websites with more affordable prices than if you decide to do it with another CMS.
Do you use templates?
No, we develop custom themes according to the needs of each project, optimizing resources and avoiding unnecessary code offered by premium templates developed by third parties that are for sale, since these templates, being for a general public, have codes that They will not always be used, causing the website to slow down unnecessarily, penalizing SEO.
The development of the custom theme will be developed in a self-editable way by the client for the inclusion of content (texts, images, videos, etc.) and even design with a block system to include new elements, without depending on programming in the In most cases, making it very easy for the client to insert new content or being able to change texts, etc.
We program the website to measure optimized for SEO, with a cache system and minified files to improve the performance of the web for users and search engines.
How is the web design made?
Before starting with the programming, a previous design will be made in Adobe XD, Figma or Web Prototyping programs, either designed by us or provided by the client (as agreed in the budget).
In the event that we are in charge of web design and usability, it will be carried out according to the branding of the company, for which we must be provided with the logo and the style manual in the event that said manual exists, as well as the texts and content to be incorporated (the necessary materials will be determined after a meeting).
From here, the design of the main cover page (home) will be made, it will be shown to the client so that it can be accepted or the necessary adjustments will be made until the final ok is achieved.
Once the design of the home page is approved, the design of the rest of the pages included in the budget will be carried out (in the event that extra pages are included) and from there we proceed to the programming of the custom theme. p>
In this way, the work is more efficient, since we avoid development iterations that slow down and make projects more expensive later, achieving optimal results in a short period of time.
What exactly does the design phase include?
The design connections are detailed below (if included in the budget):
• Responsive web design in Adobe XD or Figma optimized for web development (number of pages to be determined in the budget)
• Creation of icons or necessary elements (social media icons, favicon, graphic elements, image bank photos…)
• Clean and functional design, taking into account current graphic elements (parallax, overlays, dividers, etc.)
• Custom page design Error 404 (important for SEO)
• Menu design for desktop and mobile formats.
If customer provide design?
In the event that the design is provided by the client, the dimensions of the file must be for the web in a width of 1366px. with the final texts and final images. The design must be made in Photoshop or Web Prototype programs such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch (If paid licenses are required to access the prototypes, they must be provided by the client)
The design of all pages must be provided, even if a special design for mobile is desired, it must also be provided. Any design not included in the files, such as hover effects, etc. They will not be programmed unless we are indicated in the general requirements of the web and the desired effects are specified.
The more detailed a design is, the better the subsequent development. Fonts and materials must be provided by the client.
In the case of legal pages or 404 error pages, the general style of the web will be followed, and it is not necessary to provide a design for it, unless a specific design is required, which must be provided by the client.
How long does the project take?
The given project completion times are all in business days from having all the materials that the client must provide for the creation of the project, as long as the response times to queries, sketches, confirmations of final artwork, etc. by the client are adjusted to the agreed timing and do not exceed more than 48 hours.
Can we make changes in the development phase?
We include in each project a battery of changes free of charge once the design/programming of 3 hours has been approved. Any change that exceeds the estimated period must be budgeted separately and will extend delivery times.
To make new changes, it will be necessary to pay the remaining amount of the project, contemplating it as a new phase of it.
What are the phases of the project?
General summary of the timing of a project:
1. Approval of the budget and signature of the LOPD (included at the end of this document)
2. Initial payment of 50% and invoice delivery
3. Phase of compilation of materials and accesses
4. Content structuring phase
5. Design phase
6. Development phase
7. Feedback and adjustments phase
8. Project Approval
9. Final payment of 50%
10. Migration to the domain and final hosting
11. Latest web optimization and security settings
12. Delivery of the project report
13. 15 days of technical support
What are the reasons for cancellation?
In the event that in any of the phases the project is interrupted by the client due to lack of delivery of materials, feedback, etc. exceeding the estimated time in the project + 2 weeks, the remaining invoice will be sent to you for the payment of the entire project, being completed by us.
However, the client will be given a period of 6 months to provide the documents or data necessary for its completion, covering the migration to your server and the incorporation of the remaining data (such as POS data, etc.). p>
All projects delayed for this reason will be incorporated into our work queue and we will indicate the new times for its completion.
The non-payment of the total project (although the completion of the same has had to be interrupted by the client), will suppose the total cancellation of the work carried out without being able to claim the amounts previously paid.
What technical commitments does web development include?
The general technical connections are detailed below (if included in the budget):
• Installation + WordPress Configuration
• Programming of the topic and section according to the approved design.
• Web layout for the pages agreed in the budget
• Programming of the template based on WordPress + DIVI
• Programming in HTML5, CSS3 and JS with 100% optimized code.
• 100% Responsive Programming (compatibility with Desktop, Tablet and mobile).
• Multi-browser support, excluding outdated browsers (internet explorer, netscape, etc)
• Visual Layout for the auto editable system (DIVI)
• If required, installation of a contact form, both contact by mail, and stored in a database, adjusting it to the new RGPD regulations.
• If required, configuration of Google Analytics and Google – Webmaster Tools with sitemap included. (Subject to delivery by the client of the tracking codes)
• Installation and configuration of SEO plugins: Possibility of editing meta descriptions, metakeys and everything related to SEO on each page with SEO level indicators through a traffic light system on each page for text or blog editors who do not have knowledge of SEO by the client.
• Connection and optimization with social networks focused on SEO: Open Graph
• Friendly URLs throughout the site.
• Anti-hack security installation (see specific security point)
• Installation Cookies Policy, legal notices and adaptation to the new RGPD (the texts must be provided by the client, except the cookies used that we provide)
• General optimization through caching and minification of the entire website: HTML, JS, CSS, etc.
• Base optimization of all images on the site upon delivery of the project (photos, logos, etc.)
• Premium antispam for 1 year
My website is an On Line Store. What does it include in this case?
The connections in the case of e-commerce websites are detailed below (if included in the budget):
• Installation and configuration of Woocommerce
• Configuration of payment gateways and transport agencies according to zones in Spain (for other shipping zones, it must be indicated prior to the budget since they would not be contemplated by default)
• Custom Design/Layout of Home page, Category and Product
• Configuration and provision of style according to the branding of the web to the pages: Checkout, My account and Cart based on the default design of Woocommerce. For custom designs and/or the inclusion of other features on these pages, it must be indicated in the budget.
• Includes 2 mass dumps (1 at the beginning and 1 at the end) of products through an excel file provided by us. For other dumps or modifications, it must be indicated in the budget.
• For extra functionalities such as zoom in photographs, shipping rates based on product weight, newsletters, subscriptions, etc. It must be indicated in the budget.
• For any other type of customization or functionality, it must be indicated prior to the budget.
What are the security connections?
• Installation and configuration of the SSL certificate if present (Depends on the hosting).
• Configuration and redirection of traffic to SSL throughout the web for greater security on the web.
• Elimination of ”mixcontent” throughout the site: green tick of ‘Sito Seguro’ in all browsers.• Limitation of the number of failed login attempts.
• Away Mode: Programming the deactivation of access to the administration panel at night for greater security.
• Deletion of user “admin”.
• Changing the database prefix.
• Filtering requests to the database.
• Theme editor and plugin deactivation.
• Changing the default WordPress panel access url
• Scheduled file check for maliciously edited files (depends on hosting server)
What licenses are included?
For the correct programming and configuration of the website, we include a series of licenses for plugins and modules within WordPress with annual renewal or lifetime licenses that allow the client to have them while saving a significant cost with leading plugins and featured. The licenses included are detailed below:
• DIVI Visual Layout (Lifetime license) – Cost: €249
• WP-Rocket for the Optimization of the speed and cache of the web (1 year incl.) – Annual cost 49 €
• Premium Antispam system for forms etc. (1 year included) – Annual cost €10
• Image optimization (included for all images at the end of the project) – Cost €20
Total cost in licenses, saved by the client: €328
The non-installation of said modules (in the event that the client does not wish to include them) will not imply a discount in the cost of the project. These data are only informative to know the value of the licenses included in a general project (the licenses of other modules that may be necessary during the development of a specific project are not specified). For the renewal of annual licenses, they may be carried out by of the client once the year has elapsed with the company that provides it, unless they contract any of our maintenance services (annual or monthly) in which we will include the renewal of said licenses at no additional cost for the correct functioning of the web in future updates.
What guarantees do you give us?
At the end of the project, a complete report will be delivered with all the accesses and all the necessary technical documentation, along with tutorials if necessary.
As of the final payment and/or the upload to the final server, all projects include 15 calendar days of technical support (unless otherwise indicated in the budget), where the programming corrections derived from bugs in the code.
This after-sales technical support is conditional on EMC32 being the sole administrator of it. In case of detecting third party access, it would be automatically canceled.
What other services can I contract?
Other services that ARE NOT INCLUDED can be requested separately, unless specified in the budget:
• Writing of texts and web content by experts (Spanish or English)
• Multilanguage Web
• Development of brand image, branding, logos, etc.
• Photo Sessions or photo retouching
• Presentation videos or video editing
• Advanced SEO & SEM
• Annual or monthly maintenance once the warranty period has passed (see maintenance packs)
• Hosting and Domain
• Inclusion of content (the necessary demo content for development and design will be included)
All third-party services such as SMS or similar are not included and must be contracted by the client to the service company.
You can see the details of our services here
You have already made me the web. And now what? Do you have maintenance?
Once your website is finished, you can request our maintenance service. For this we have several packs that will be adjusted according to your particular needs.
Can I request extra jobs on my website later?
If you hire a maintenance pack, you will have the option of taking packages of hours for sporadic and small jobs that allow you to help with your website.
I want my website to take off and succeed in Google once it's finished... how do I do it?
For this you can hire our SEO and SEM service that will help you position your website in Goole. We will make a budget according to your needs and size of the web.
You can also contract with us for the content management of your blog and thus be able to dedicate yourself to your business by keeping a community alive on your website that helps position you to achieve value on the Internet.